Things You Need to Know about Cloud Hosting Services
Cloud hosting services have become the trend among many businesses as they have turned to internet marketing to expand their reach. The need for virtual storage has greatly increased because of the demand for dedicated cloud hosting services to host websites. If you are on a tight budget, you can get basic services from cloud hosting services which allows you to put up a single website. Part of the basic service you can get from a cloud hosting company is being provided an email account for your business. This is the least you can get from a cloud hosting service company for your money.
Before choosing a dedicated cloud hosting service company, here are some criteria to guide you.
1) The first criteria is: Your cloud hosting service should give you unlimited storage. Your pictures, videos, and large files need to be stored in an unlimited storage space in your cloud storage. Third party storage will not be necessary if you have unlimited cloud storage space.
Discovering The Truth About Services
2) Choose a cloud hosting service that will allow you to put up unlimited domains. This is important in order for you to be able to launch as many domain names as you need, provided they are properly purchased. There is no limit to the number of websites you can put up if you have unlimited storage and unlimited domains. Having an unlimited storage but not an unlimited domains will be a disadvantage to your business, so make sure your cloud hosting service provides both.
Learning The Secrets About Experts
3) The third criteria is: Your cloud hosting service should allow you to create multiple email accounts. Having an email account connected to each of your websites allows you to connect with your clients from the right business platform. This gives your business a very powerful image to your clients and visitors on your website.
4) The fourth criteria is: Your cloud hosting service should support a newsletter management system, where you can develop, manage, and email your own newsletters. Newsletters allow your business to keep in touch with your clients on a regular basis, through your email.
5) Fifthly, does your cloud hosting service have an unlimited autoresponder? Part of an efficient system is the ability of an unlimited autoresponder to send multiple emails at a time, on schedule.
6) Choose a cloud hosting service that enables you to send individualized or personalized emails and newsletter to your subscribers. Your autoresponder should be able to send emails and newsletters with the names of persons or businesses, like “Dear John,” or “Dear XY Company”.
7) Lastly, choose a cloud hosting service that has a very good customer service record and is available to you 24/7. Your cloud hosting service must be available to serve you when your website is down, because your business depends on it.